Chicago Food Corp. is An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are the largest Asian food distributor in the Midwest. Truck Class A and Class B driving jobs are available now. Driver must be able to travel out of state minimum of 2 nights 3 days per week.
- You must be at least 25 years of age
- You must have a minimum of 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience.
- You must have no more than 2 moving violations or 2 at-fault accidents within the past 3 years. No more than a combination of 1 moving violation and 1 at-fault accident within the past 3 years.
- You cannot have any suspensions of your license for more than 30 days within the last 3 years
- You must be proficient enough in English to understand highway traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, make entries on reports and records, and converse with the public.
- No DUI, OWI, or DWI within the past 10 years
- You must never have tested positive for drugs or alcohol while working for a previous employer or lease carrier
- You must have no record of refusal to take a drug or alcohol test If you are interested in becoming a CDL Class A and Class B driver with Chicago Food Corp.
Please call admin
Chicago Food Corp
7007 N. Austin Ave.
Niles, IL 60714